Small Company, Big Plans
Work with Us
Want to join a revolution in customer experience? We’re hiring.
Who we are
We are based in the hub of Belfast’s developing tech area, and we are handpicking first-rate individuals to slot into our passionate team of people. We aren’t a global company throwing our weight around and we don’t want a candidate who does either. We are however very focused on where we want to go and how we are going to do it.
Working with us involves developing leading-edge technology based on AI allow brands to meeting the “now” generation with a unique, enhanced customer service. You will be involved in building a platform that utilises social media, automation and super users. It’s personal, automated and it connects your customer to a knowledgeable brand advocate. This is a unique opportunity compared to others – we are a small company with a dynamic and entrepreneurial team of dedicated specialists who have previously built and exited successful software companies. This is a not just a job, it is a great chance to enhance your career opportunities. We are looking for people who want out of a dull, overpopulated, unexciting software house to move into something fresh and edgy.
Are you the one we’re looking for?
The benefits we provide
- Flexible working hours. We encourage our employees to take the time they need to take holidays, develop interests, and spend time with friends and family. We care about the work you produce, not just the hours you put in;
- Performance-related bonuses once you’ve proved yourself;
- Company pension scheme;
- Free parking at the front door of our Belfast office
- One day a quarter to work on anything you want, company related or not;
- Most importantly, a great learning curve in terms of cutting-edge technologies. You shall gain the full “life cycle” exposure, there is on the job training utilising a pairing approach with highly experienced peers.
How to apply
If you feel you might be the best person in the world for this job please send a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about yourself and attach a CV. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject. Proofread! Make sure you spell and capitalise correctly. We are lucky to receive many applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out. Not all applications will receive a reply.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
All positions require
- Great communication skills. We’re all humans and we need to work as a team, so frequent and clear verbal and written communication is a must.
- Self-driven work ethic. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking the initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn. Our business is evolving and growing fast, who knows what will be the skills of tomorrow? Flexibility is key.
As an implementation consultant with Syndeo you’re responsible for delivering to our customers. The job is tough to describe because it’s so broad, but historically it has included working with clients to understand their business needs and ascertain how the Syndeo product set can deliver tangible business benefits for their organisation. From understanding business requirements to implementation of our technology solutions and customer training, you will be the primary interface between Syndeo and our customers. Here are some skills that will come in handy:
- Strong customer facing skills spanning all stages of the customer lifecycle;
- Experience in understanding business requirements;
- A proven track record of implementing “out of the box” technology solutions to deliver customer requirements;
- Experience in developing customer training and knowledge transfer;
- The ability to iterate ideas and concepts quickly, sometimes with limited direction;
- String and proven commercial experience in dealing with customers and partners; and
- Good product and user experience instincts.